I am excited to announce that the Ontario government and the College of Massage Therapists have allowed massage clinics to re-open and for the past two weeks, Therapeutic Massage has been busy getting the clinic ready for your visit. In order to meet the health and safety guidelines set out by the College of Massage Therapists, I have made some changes to the clinic for a safe and gradual re-opening. These changes include: COVID-19 online screening process when booking your appointment.
- Prior to each appointment you will be required to complete to the screening form
- If you are not feeling well, we can re-book your appointment at a time when you feel better
- Mask are mandatory during the treatment, both for yourself and for me as your therapist as per the health and safety guidelines
- Please bring your mask with you to the appointment
- 30 minutes will be left between treatments to minimize the chance of any overlap of clients, as well as provide me the opportunity to sanitize all areas.